August 14, 2010

Carol King and James Taylor – Live at the Troubadour

Back in the 1970’s I was a struggling musician and like so many of my fellow singer/songwriters I idolized and emulated the successful artists of the day. Carol King and James Taylor were two of my favorites.

I never got the chance to see them live at the Troubadour back then even though I went to the Troubadour every chance I got. I saw them in other venues later on but missing their Troubadour performances was a missing piece in my personal music portfolio. Lucky for me they decided to get back together for a tour – and lucky for me the Troubadour is still alive and kicking.

This 15 song set takes you right back to the grand days of the music club scene in Los Angeles in the 70’s. In those days clubs were more intimate and less noisy. And the Troubadour was the perfect place to go to see live performances.

Find out more about Carol King and James Taylor at the Troubadour by reading my article on Hubpages “Carol King and James Taylor - Live at the Troubadour - a Review.”

You can also find a lot of great Carol King and James Taylor music on Amazon.com. Amazon has all their CD's – and they have downloads and great shipping rates too.


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Carol King and James Taylor – Live at the Troubadour"

Post a Comment